Serving collectors since 1989
The Hart-Parr Oliver Collectors Association is offering two scholarships in 2018:
• First prize $2,000
• Second prize $1,000
• All applicants must be members, children of members or grandchildren of members of the Hart-Parr Oliver Collectors Association
• The applicants must be enrolled or accepted for enrollment in an accredited college, university, junior college, trade/technical school, or other similar post-secondary educational institution.
• Applicant must be pursuing a degree in an agricultural related field.
• All applicants are required to submit an essay between 300–500 words that relates to the significance of any aspect of the Hart-Parr and/or Oliver history and how it impacts today’s tractor industry.
• All applications and essays must be submitted by March 1—postmarked or emailed by that date.
• All essays shall become the property of the Hart-Parr Oliver Collectors Association and each applicant consents to the publication of their essay, without compensation, in the official Hart-Parr Oliver Collector magazine.
• Each essay shall include a cover page and bibliography.
• Each applicant must include a photo for printing in the Hart-Parr Oliver Collector.
• The national Board of Directors shall appoint a scholarship committee to review all properly submitted essays.
• The committee’s decision is final.
• Winning recipients will be notified by
• Scholarship payment will be paid directly to the educational institution that the applicant identified as required in these guidelines.
• Payment will be made after first completed semester of college.
• Scholarship recipients will be invited to attend the National Summer Show to read their winning essay at the annual banquet.
Submit by mail or email:
Download PDF and complete.
Jim Dick - Scholarship Committee
Hart-Parr Oliver Collectors Association
27463 443rd Ave
Marion, SD 57043
All Applications and essays must be submitted, postmarked, or emailed by March 1