New to forum and hello

A forum for the discussion of anything that doesn't fit into the other categories. Just remember to keep it friendly

New to forum and hello

Postby cb1 » Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:34 am

Hello,

Just joined. I picked up a Oliver Super 55 in need of repair and restoration a couple of years ago. It will replace my 8N which is my workhorse currently.

Now, I just acquired a OC3 and a OC4. Have not got them home yet, but will shortly. Both in need of repair, etc. According to the current owner, he was told the "tracks" on the 3 are new and the motor on the 4 was just gone through? They have been sitting where they are at for about 20 years, so take that with a grain of salt. The 3 inside and the 4 outside. Both wide guage.

I got he build card etc., for the 55. Do they have the same for the crawlers? Will call when I get the serial number off the 3. I have the number off the 4.

Anyway, more to come when I pick them up. Oh, and pictures too.
cb1

Re: New to forum and hello

Postby kcoers » Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:01 am

cb1 wrote:Hello,

Just joined. I picked up a Oliver Super 55 in need of repair and restoration a couple of years ago. It will replace my 8N which is my workhorse currently.

Now, I just acquired a OC3 and a OC4. Have not got them home yet, but will shortly. Both in need of repair, etc. According to the current owner, he was told the "tracks" on the 3 are new and the motor on the 4 was just gone through? They have been sitting where they are at for about 20 years, so take that with a grain of salt. The 3 inside and the 4 outside. Both wide guage.

I got he build card etc., for the 55. Do they have the same for the crawlers? Will call when I get the serial number off the 3. I have the number off the 4.

Anyway, more to come when I pick them up. Oh, and pictures too.

yes, please post some pictures
kcoers

Re: New to forum and hello

Postby AbbySocialTinker » Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:57 am

Hi, a newbie here too. I'm sorry but I'm not knowledgeable about your inquiry but I hope you get some answers soon. Anyway, have a nice day ahead!
AbbySocialTinker

Return to Miscellaneous Forum