Merry X-mas

A forum for the discussion of anything that doesn't fit into the other categories. Just remember to keep it friendly

Merry X-mas

Postby Donald Lehman » Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:47 am

Merry Christmas, everybody.
Donald G. Lehman
Donald Lehman

Postby benelli » Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:31 pm

Merry christmas !
benelli

Postby Donald Lehman » Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:28 pm

This comes under the catagory of "You should be old enough to know better!"

We had all of the grandkids out sledding and snow tubing Christmas day. We have a couple the the styrofoam sleds and one of my kids says, "wonder if we could ride those things down the hill standing up?" So one of my sons trys it and after a few tries is actually doing it. My 7 year old grandaughter makes about 2 passes and is doing it like a pro, holding both hands in the air making victory signs all the way down the hill. So her 61 yr. old grandfather, the one with a bad knee and two blinky shoulders ( that's me folks) decides to try this out. I knew I would pay for this, but what the heck, right? Made several passes and did pretty good---------------------until I hit the woodcuck hole............................. Did a one point landing on (you guessed it!) the bad knee. The end result being that I'm going to be hobbling around on a knee that won't bend right for the next week or so, But I've earned the moniker of "The coolest grandpa ever!". So it was worth it. :) Hope all of you had a nice Christmas.
Donald G. Lehman
Donald Lehman

Postby 39LC » Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:11 pm

That's a good one Don......
Spent Thanksgiving with My cousin who lives about 15 miles out of Key West, Fla. and with my Son and His 2 teenage kids. Had a grand time, but I found out that I'm either too fat or too darn old to water ski! Got out of the water O.K. but got a super cramp in the left leg and my landing gear folded like a shot pheasant!
Think I'll stick to driving my Olivers........
Never turn your back on family or friends!
Larry Coltrin
39LC

Return to Miscellaneous Forum