New to the group

A forum for the discussion of anything that doesn't fit into the other categories. Just remember to keep it friendly

New to the group

Postby Illini Brett » Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:51 pm

Hello everyone I'm Brett and just wanted to quickly introduce myself. I'm pretty new to Olivers so don't have a collection yet but hope to remedy that soon enough. There was an Oliver dealer here in town into the 70s I believe but honestly I've never seen any equipment in this area. Anyways I just wanted to say hi.
Illini Brett

Postby Former admin Chris L » Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:33 pm

Welcome to the addictive world of Oliver! Always glad to have another on board.

Usually you'll find Oliver equipment in areas where there were dealers that were in business a long time. Maybe yours didn't last as long as some others.
Chris Losey
Former admin Chris L

Re: New to the group

Postby kcoers » Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:55 pm

Illini Brett wrote:Hello everyone I'm Brett and just wanted to quickly introduce myself. I'm pretty new to Olivers so don't have a collection yet but hope to remedy that soon enough. There was an Oliver dealer here in town into the 70s I believe but honestly I've never seen any equipment in this area. Anyways I just wanted to say hi.

Hi Brett welcome to the addiction
kcoers

Postby ManonElise » Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:25 pm

I don't know much about this.But I have learned something useful.

Postby tazy » Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:31 am

Did the Oliver summer show take place? Was it good? Did it rain? Were there dancin' girls???
tZy
tazy

Re: New to the group

Postby kcoers » Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:20 am

Illini Brett wrote:Hello everyone I'm Brett and just wanted to quickly introduce myself. I'm pretty new to Olivers so don't have a collection yet but hope to remedy that soon enough. There was an Oliver dealer here in town into the 70s I believe but honestly I've never seen any equipment in this area. Anyways I just wanted to say hi.

hi Brett, welcome to the group from another illini!
kcoers

Return to Miscellaneous Forum