Happy Thanksgiving

A forum for the discussion of anything that doesn't fit into the other categories. Just remember to keep it friendly

Happy Thanksgiving

Postby 39LC » Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:55 am

As has been said many times, "You don't have to have a lot of money to be a rich man" is fitting for this day! Family, friends and an honerable way of life have a value that far exceeds any dollar value.

I hope you ALL have a Very thankful and Happy Thanksgiving!

Blessings from Me and My Family to You and Your Family

Larry Coltrin
39LC

Giving Thanks

Postby oleblu » Wed Nov 21, 2007 7:01 pm

Happy Thanksgiving, Larry
This year I'm thankfull for a family of strangers (to me). My daughter is living in Millwaukee and her job schedule makes it impossible for her to be with our family on Thanksgiving. Her boss and family are opening their home to all the "orphans" (as she calls them) who have no where else to go Thursday. I think that is mighty nice of them.

To everyone, HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Jim Thurnau
oleblu

Postby edchainsaw » Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:52 pm

remember if you have a pulse--- you need to be thankful
EDDIE

...now that the election is over, may not all, having a common interest, reunite in a common effort, to save our common country?
A. Lincoln 1864
edchainsaw

Postby Former admin Chris L » Thu Nov 22, 2007 7:40 am

I know I have lots to be thankful for, one being a little girl that is fascinated by the first snow that she has been old enough to realize has happened.

Looks like it should be a fun winter.
Chris Losey
Former admin Chris L

Re:

Postby Andy » Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:24 pm

Well, Grandpa used to say 'You don't have to look too far to find someone who has it worse than you do'. Taking that into account makes it pretty easy to see how blessed we really are. Blessings come in many ways, the best ones may not seem to be blessings at all. The Lord works in mysterious ways, and blesses us in ways we may not understand! Give praise to the Lord in all things!
Take care!!!
Andy
Andy

Return to Miscellaneous Forum