music anyone?

A forum for the discussion of anything that doesn't fit into the other categories. Just remember to keep it friendly

music anyone?

Postby 39LC » Thu Feb 15, 2007 9:18 pm

Looks like the cyberspace goblins have invaded the oliver forum.......hope they don't download on any of our tractors!

Larry Coltrin
39LC

Postby Former admin Chris L » Thu Feb 15, 2007 11:34 pm

They seem to be hitting us pretty hard lately. I wish I could reach through their computers and strangle them.

I'm going to see about implementing some more stuff to prevent them. It's just a never ending battle.

Did you get much snow out your way? My brother is in your neighborhood right now. He's in the area for work, and is staying in a hotel in Schaumberg. Small world huh?
Chris Losey
Former admin Chris L

Postby Former admin Chris L » Fri Feb 16, 2007 11:12 am

I just added a new anti-spam measure that I hope will slow some of this junk down.

If any body has any trouble with the forums, please let me know at webmaster@hartparroliver.org

Thanks
Chris Losey
Former admin Chris L

Postby 39LC » Fri Feb 16, 2007 9:41 pm

High Chris,

Holy cow!, that's just 5 miles away. Tell him if he gets homesick for a home cooked meal or needs to touch an Oliver to give us a call!
We got about 8" of new stuff over maby 3". Not bad and most of it blew off the barn roof so there won't be any snow slides to scare the horses either.

Larry
39LC

Return to Miscellaneous Forum