convention

A forum for the discussion of anything that doesn't fit into the other categories. Just remember to keep it friendly

convention

Postby edchainsaw » Wed Dec 27, 2006 9:06 pm

I was hoping to get to go to Iowa next month.
As luck would have it I cant find any of my magazines from the last 6mnths (as I am not the only reader here) so I aint so sure I can get the next one and get the reservations posted (not for the room but for the good stuff)

I dont have a printer but I sure will try to get things worked out if I can so we all can get together out there.

eddie.
EDDIE

...now that the election is over, may not all, having a common interest, reunite in a common effort, to save our common country?
A. Lincoln 1864
edchainsaw

Postby Oliver66 » Wed Dec 27, 2006 9:52 pm

Eddie:

If you want to look at the same info that was in the last magazine, go to the events section of this web site and click on the picture of the ad and after a while it will come up full page. If you don't have a printer and you want to go to the banquet or one of the tours, just write it out on paper and send it in. I'm sure we will be able to figure out what it is you are interested in when your note gets here.

Hope you can make it out for the WGT, its been a while since I saw you at the Louisville Show last February.

--Marc Sletten--
President
Iowa Cornbelt Oliver Collectors
Oliver66

Postby edchainsaw » Fri Dec 29, 2006 7:36 pm

hey thanks--- I never left it up long enough for that picture to clear up-- it was fuzzy LOL..

yes its been a year. ;) and I hope to get to go...

weather and work permitting--- I have 45,000 bu of corn and 5,000 bu of beans to haul in January --- LOL dont think I will get that if the weather was perfect lol.
EDDIE

...now that the election is over, may not all, having a common interest, reunite in a common effort, to save our common country?
A. Lincoln 1864
edchainsaw

Return to Miscellaneous Forum