New photos

A forum for the discussion of anything that doesn't fit into the other categories. Just remember to keep it friendly

New photos

Postby calvin innes » Sun Jul 16, 2006 4:52 am

Anyone who hasn't checked out the Photo Barn lately should. Bill Brandt has added some new photo.
Nice addition Bill!

Cal
calvin innes

Postby Bill Brandt » Sun Jul 16, 2006 9:33 am

Thanks for the compliment Calvin. The "Brandt Brothers" did have a great time on the WHO Tractor Ride. Duane and I had a good time cultivating that day with the old 66. Although I must say I'm glad we did not have to do 80 acres with that 2 row.

Bill Brandt
Bill Brandt

Postby uncledu » Sun Jul 16, 2006 5:53 pm

Calvin,
This is from Duane and as much as I had to try and remind Bill how to cultivate, I'm darn glad we didn't have 5 acres to do. Thanks for looking at the pics, we need more excitement on this site. See you later, sorry Bill.
Duane
uncledu

Postby calvin innes » Sun Jul 16, 2006 8:16 pm

There sure are a lot of members out there, It would be great if they would share some of their pictures! If I can figure out how to post them...anyone can. :wink: Besides, Chris is a good coach! I wouldn't have figured it out without his help. :oops:
I have two row cultivators on a super 77 that I use on some sweet corn..... just enough to shine them up good, if I can remember how to post them, I will do so.
Cal
calvin innes

Postby Former admin Chris L » Sun Jul 16, 2006 9:59 pm

Everybody needs to check out Calvin's album. He has added a horse to his stable.

Seems like a 2655 is a might big for a guy that makes his living in the woods. Hope you're having fun with it. I saw an LP one for the first time this weekend at the show in Winamac, IN. What a brute!!
Chris Losey
Former admin Chris L

Return to Miscellaneous Forum