Is anyone going to the swapmeet in LeSueur MN?

A forum for the discussion of anything that doesn't fit into the other categories. Just remember to keep it friendly

Is anyone going to the swapmeet in LeSueur MN?

Postby SPeterson » Mon Apr 24, 2006 6:14 pm

Is anyone going to the swap meet in LeSueur MN? I am going to be set up on the left near the entrance with my metalwork and signs. Stop in and say Hi! http://www.pioneerpowershow.com/
Steve Peterson
SPeterson

Monsoon in LeSueur

Postby SPeterson » Mon May 01, 2006 2:56 pm

Well I made it to the LeSueur swap meet and it rained the whole weekend! There were quite a few die-hard shoppers out but the wet weather kept allot of people home. Lots of Oliver fans stopped by to say hi and take a look at the tractor items I had on hand. It is good to be back home again but it is still raining. Pretty much steady rain since Friday morning. The weatherman says partly sunny tomorrow but rain again on Wed. Quack Quack! I think my toes are starting to web!
Steve Peterson
SPeterson

Postby calvin innes » Mon May 01, 2006 7:46 pm

No rain here in Connecticut....we need it bad. Lots of brush fires. Cold wind out of the northeast tonight....well, at least it LOOKS like it could rain...
Went to the local tractor clubs plow day yesterday. 35 tractors showed up and only one Oliver out of the whole bunch...could make a guy tear up! :cry: Well, I am working on a couple of guys.... looks as if there could be a couple of Oliver converts.
Cal
calvin innes

Return to Miscellaneous Forum