Changes to the Bylaws

Have something you would like to see on this web site. Something you don't like? Maybe you are having trouble using the forums. Ask here, or email <a href="mailto:webmaster@hartparroliver.org"> webmaster@hartparroliver.org </a>for help.

Changes to the Bylaws

Postby Keith M. » Mon Sep 13, 2004 11:22 pm

Chris
After the summer show you stated you were going to post the proposed changes to the bylaws. I know there has been a small uproar with the changes in the forum, but when might we see them?
I never have seen a copy of the bylaws for the HPO foundation. When will we see them? I was at the WGT and not the summer show. As I recall, we saw proposed bylaws, scrawled on notebook paper and copies of that were handed out at the WGT.
I still think a lot(to much) went on behind closed doors. I've asked in every way I know how to see them. With the BOD censoring the Letters section I don't know how else to get my message out.

Keith Martin
Keith M.

Postby Former admin Chris L » Wed Sep 15, 2004 9:26 pm

We are going to add the proposed by-laws in the next couple of days. (Got to get them all typed onto our computer!!) Andy is also supposed to be getting us a synopsis of what changed compared to the old by-laws.

I don't believe I have a copy of the HPO foundation by-laws. I'll see if I can come up with a copy to post on the site.
Chris Losey
Former admin Chris L

Return to Site Comments and Suggestions Forum