HPOCA Photo Barn

Have something you would like to see on this web site. Something you don't like? Maybe you are having trouble using the forums. Ask here, or email <a href="mailto:webmaster@hartparroliver.org"> webmaster@hartparroliver.org </a>for help.

HPOCA Photo Barn

Postby Former admin Chris L » Sun Mar 28, 2004 8:29 pm

It's up and running, The HPOCA Photo Barn can be seen at
http://www.hartparroliver.org/gallery/index.php

I have added photos I took at the Winter Get-Together in Lancaster, PA.

I have also added a section for HPOCA members to have their own photo albums that they can add pictures to themselves. Since web space is limited, these albums are for HPOCA members only. Anybody will be able to view them though. If you are an HPOCA member and want your own album, just email me at webmaster@hartparroliver.org and tell me you full name, zip code and HPOCA membership number, and I'll get you set up.

I'll be adding a link to the Photo Barn to the home page in the near future. Until then, just use the link above.

As always, comments and suggestions are welcome.
Chris Losey
Former admin Chris L

picture comments

Postby oleblu » Sun Mar 28, 2004 10:26 pm

Chris, NICE PICTURES! Is there any way to view the comments left by others? I like to see what others think when viewing picture albums. Thanks Jim Thurnau 8138
oleblu

Postby Former admin Chris L » Sun Mar 28, 2004 11:24 pm

To leave a comment on a individual picture, click on the picture to enlarge it. When the large version of the picture comes up, under it will be a link that says [add comment]. Click on that to leave a comment about that picture.
Once a picture has a comment, a red * will appear by the picture, which means it now has a comment with it. Just click on the picture to enlarge it and all comments for it will come up with the picture.

And thanks!
Former admin Chris L

Return to Site Comments and Suggestions Forum