U2U

Have something you would like to see on this web site. Something you don't like? Maybe you are having trouble using the forums. Ask here, or email <a href="mailto:webmaster@hartparroliver.org"> webmaster@hartparroliver.org </a>for help.

U2U

Postby Former admin Chris L » Mon Dec 15, 2003 5:24 pm

I was making some adjustments to the board, and may have caused the deletion of a few U2u's while doing this. It may have affected no one, but I thought I'd warn everybody. If you are missing any U2U's, I apologize, but it should be working fine now.

Sorry for any inconvienence.
Former admin Chris L

Okay, so....

Postby John (C-IL) » Mon Dec 15, 2003 8:33 pm

I checked my U2U and I have one outgoing that has not been read. Is there any way to know if it has actually been posted to the member's U2U. Or should I just say, &quot;Hey Bill Brandt CHECK YOUR U2U&quot; and see what happens? LOL Thanks Chris, I'll see what happens.:P
John (C-IL)

Postby Former admin Chris L » Mon Dec 15, 2003 11:56 pm

If it is showing up, it should be ok. If it doesn't change status, you might try deleting it and re-sending it.

Be looking for a 'new' forum in the near future. I have found one that has all the features that this board does, plus more. And it looks like I will be able to transfer everything that is on this forum to the new software. I want to do a little experimenting before I implement it, to make sure that it works good before trying it out on this site. We don't need any more errors on my part. :o
Former admin Chris L

Return to Site Comments and Suggestions Forum