ATTN ADMIN!

Have something you would like to see on this web site. Something you don't like? Maybe you are having trouble using the forums. Ask here, or email <a href="mailto:webmaster@hartparroliver.org"> webmaster@hartparroliver.org </a>for help.

ATTN ADMIN!

Postby 995Lugmatic » Fri Dec 05, 2003 12:45 pm

Hey Chris, is there anyway to set it up where you can just look at the new posts in a thread without having to scroll thru all the old stuff. I am on a couple message boards like that. Also I noticed on threads that are &quot;sticky&quot; like Whats Going On, you cant tell if anything is new or not, because of the different indicator. There was one other question I had, but now have completely lost it:o Oh well....maybe next time!
995Lugmatic

Postby Former admin Chris L » Fri Dec 05, 2003 7:03 pm

Actually there is a way. At the very right hand side of the topic listing next to the name of the last poster and the time of the post is a black arrow. Click on that and it will take you to the last post added to the topic.

What's Going On hasn't been made a &quot;sticky&quot; topic, it's just so busy that's it's always on top. The little envelope on the left of the topic should be a reddish color if something new has been added since your last visit. This feature doesn't seem to work 100% of the time. Hopefully it will be fixed by an update that I have to install.

To really speed up your browsing, click on Today's Posts. It is in the green bar that is just below the club logo in the upper left hand corner of the screen. :D
Former admin Chris L

Return to Site Comments and Suggestions Forum