Forum Format?

Have something you would like to see on this web site. Something you don't like? Maybe you are having trouble using the forums. Ask here, or email <a href="mailto:webmaster@hartparroliver.org"> webmaster@hartparroliver.org </a>for help.

Forum Format?

Postby Wrenchbender » Thu Nov 27, 2003 5:31 pm

After reading the posts about recent events relating to the HPOCA I have a question about the posting format. Is it or would it be possible to reply to a specific post without the post being at the end of the thread? I sometimes would like to reply to a certain post but am unable to do so. Thanks, WB.
Wrenchbender

Postby Harold » Thu Nov 27, 2003 7:36 pm

I just now wanted to do that, and figured out I could not.

Good suggestion about being able to post a reply to someone specific, instead of at the end of the line.
Harold

Postby Former admin Chris L » Thu Nov 27, 2003 11:37 pm

Sorry, but that can't be done with this forum program. But I do understand where you are coming from.

I have been looking at other forum programs to see if there is something better out there. One nice feature the software that drives this forum has -- it's free.
Former admin Chris L

A Good Feature

Postby Wrenchbender » Sat Nov 29, 2003 7:08 pm

I guess that's a good feature to have! I guess if I want to reply to a specific post I'll have to make it's known who it's directed to. WB.
Wrenchbender

Return to Site Comments and Suggestions Forum