Contact for website

Have something you would like to see on this web site. Something you don't like? Maybe you are having trouble using the forums. Ask here, or email <a href="mailto:webmaster@hartparroliver.org"> webmaster@hartparroliver.org </a>for help.

Contact for website

Postby Former admin Chris L » Sat Nov 08, 2003 8:40 pm

Today at an HPOCA board meeting, I agreed to take on the duties of webmaster for the HPOCA web site. If you have questions or problems with this web site, please let me know on this forum, or you can email me at webmaster@hartparroliver.org and I'll do my best to get you going again.

Also, look forward to additions to the website in the near future.

Thanks, and enjoy!
Chris Losey
Former admin Chris L

Postby 995Lugmatic » Mon Nov 10, 2003 5:37 pm

Thanks Chris for taking on this job. There are a few of us who are regulars on here, but as a first task I would like to know if you have any ideas on increasing our web base? There are a lot of people out there with a wealth of knowledge to share, and we need to get some more people on here. Looking forward to the additions to the site.
995Lugmatic

Postby Former admin Chris L » Mon Nov 10, 2003 9:36 pm

I have a few. First of which is to improve the rankings that the HPOCA gets in various search engines. This will take a little while to filter down through all of the search engines on the net, but should help in the next month or 2.
I also plan on adding a photo gallery, classifieds, and a tractor registry. Of course, all of these things take time.

Also, if you have any suggestions, they are always welcome.
Chris Losey
Former admin Chris L

Return to Site Comments and Suggestions Forum