The HPOCA on Facebook

Have something you would like to see on this web site. Something you don't like? Maybe you are having trouble using the forums. Ask here, or email <a href="mailto:webmaster@hartparroliver.org"> webmaster@hartparroliver.org </a>for help.

The HPOCA on Facebook

Postby Former admin Chris L » Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:02 pm

The HPOCA now has a presence on Facebook! For those of you that are fans, you can get updates on your Facebook wall, add pictures and find other Oliver friends that are on Facebook. You can find us by clicking the link below:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Hart- ... 3820399378

Even if you're not a registered user of Facebook, this link will let you see the latest posts on the club's wall. I plan on using this to send out reminders for things like deadlines for the magazine, when the latest issue went in the mail, upcoming shows and much more!

We'll still have everything we've always had here at the club website, which will be getting an overhaul in the near future.

As always, comments and suggestions are always welcome.
Chris Losey
Former admin Chris L

Postby SPeterson » Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:07 pm

Thanks Chris
I didn't think too much of getting on Facebook until found a guy I graduated high school with on there. I hadn't talked to him in 30 some years. I hope more folks sign up for it.
Steve
SPeterson

Postby Former admin Chris L » Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:17 pm

Same here Steve. I have re-connected with so many friends that I haven't seen in years. It's just a really handy way to keep in touch.
Chris Losey
Former admin Chris L

Return to Site Comments and Suggestions Forum