web site promotion

Have something you would like to see on this web site. Something you don't like? Maybe you are having trouble using the forums. Ask here, or email <a href="mailto:webmaster@hartparroliver.org"> webmaster@hartparroliver.org </a>for help.

web site promotion

Postby calvin innes » Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:15 pm

Chris,
I was wondering if it might be beneficial to talk up the web site in the associations magazine each issue. As I write this, there has been 17 club members on the site today. Considering that the club membership is in the thousands, 17 seems pretty small. It is always good to hear about someones latest aquisition or project... for that matter, even the weather.(26 degrees here this a.m.)
Just a thought,
Cal :wink:
calvin innes

Postby Former admin Chris L » Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:10 am

There has been more than once I was going to do something along this line, but ran out of room in that issue. But I agree, there is a lot of help waiting here for the members of the club. I've got some ideas I'll be working on once harvest wraps up here.
Chris Losey
Former admin Chris L

Postby edchainsaw » Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:47 pm

I do kinda miss some of the 'good ole' days... but then some of that stuff I dont miss either :)

on the other note if you waited till harvest is over here you'll be some where near December... not joking --- working our fastest Dad and I take 20 days for corn (that means no rain outs or mechanical difficulties) we are still 3 or 4 days in beans yet.
EDDIE

...now that the election is over, may not all, having a common interest, reunite in a common effort, to save our common country?
A. Lincoln 1864
edchainsaw

Postby 995Lugmatic » Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:25 pm

I honestly dont know what the deal is. With as much traffic in the Oliver Section of YT as there is, you think there ought to be as least as much here, but no...

"A closed mouth gathers no feet!"
995Lugmatic

Postby edchainsaw » Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:56 pm

I personally like bulletin board type communication but many people I guess dont...

I lost a blog I had on a local radion stations bulletin board because it got to where there were 4 of us on it ( most listend to station in the Wabash Valley lol )
EDDIE

...now that the election is over, may not all, having a common interest, reunite in a common effort, to save our common country?
A. Lincoln 1864
edchainsaw

Return to Site Comments and Suggestions Forum