new server for the site

Have something you would like to see on this web site. Something you don't like? Maybe you are having trouble using the forums. Ask here, or email <a href="mailto:webmaster@hartparroliver.org"> webmaster@hartparroliver.org </a>for help.

new server for the site

Postby Former admin Chris L » Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:28 am

If you are reading this, then you are now seeing the site from our new web host/server. This switch should be almost transparent to most, with the possibility of a couple of missing post on the forums. The big reason for the move is the old provider no longer supported features we need to make the Photo Barn work. Our new one does, as well as give us more space and hopefully fewer problems with blacklisted email.

If anybody has any trouble at all, please let me know either here or by emailing hpocachris@gmail.com

Thanks!
Chris Losey
Former admin Chris L

Postby Former admin Chris L » Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:36 pm

Looks like people are starting to find their way here.

The Photo Barn is working again, and I have added 520 pictures from the Mechanicsburg show.

Any troubles, please let me know so I can fix them.
Chris Losey
Former admin Chris L

Postby IanC » Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:59 am

HI Chris, I replied to John about the CPL numbers, and I don't see my post. Should I just re-post?
IanC

Postby Former admin Chris L » Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:03 am

Ian,

Yes, your post must have been made after I transferred the database to the new server. Sorry about that, I knew we'd miss a couple of them. Re-posting is easiest thing to do.
Chris Losey
Former admin Chris L

Return to Site Comments and Suggestions Forum