Photo Barn

Have something you would like to see on this web site. Something you don't like? Maybe you are having trouble using the forums. Ask here, or email <a href="mailto:webmaster@hartparroliver.org"> webmaster@hartparroliver.org </a>for help.

Photo Barn

Postby Former admin Chris L » Wed Apr 11, 2007 5:01 pm

I am going to be upgrading the Photo Barn software, so it will be down for a little while. I'll let everybody know when it is back up.
Chris Losey
Former admin Chris L

Postby Former admin Chris L » Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:13 pm

It's all updated. I have to tweak some settings, but everybody should be able to use it as usual, plus some nifty new features.
Chris Losey
Former admin Chris L

Even more improved!

Postby Former admin Chris L » Thu Apr 12, 2007 4:39 pm

The Photo Barn now works with the forums. It uses the styles of the forum, but even better, logging into the forum also logs you into the Photo Barn. No need to log in a second time. If you already have an album in Barn, you can click on the gallery button above, or the Photo Barn button anywhere else and go to it to make changes. You do need to be logged in, but once you are you can use either. If you don't have your own album and would like one, just let me know. Due to space limits, we can only set up albums for HPOCA members, so I will be verifying your membership when I set up an album.

If anybody has trouble using the updated Photo Barn, please let me know so I can fix it.

Thanks
Chris Losey
Former admin Chris L

Return to Site Comments and Suggestions Forum