Everybody is going to have to log in again, sorry.

Have something you would like to see on this web site. Something you don't like? Maybe you are having trouble using the forums. Ask here, or email <a href="mailto:webmaster@hartparroliver.org"> webmaster@hartparroliver.org </a>for help.

Everybody is going to have to log in again, sorry.

Postby Former admin Chris L » Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:33 pm

We were having some trouble with some people not being able to stay logged in to the forums, so I made some changes to hopefully fix this. Because of these changes, anybody that had "log me in automatically" checked is going to have to re-enter your username and password to log in again. I recommend checking the log me in automatically box, but that's up to you.

Everybody's usernames and passwords are the same as before. If you can't remember yours, click on "log in" at the top of the page, and then click on "forgot password" to reset yours. The software encrypts your password to protect it, so much so that I can't look it up to tell you what it was.

If you have trouble and don't want to fuss with all of that stuff, drop me an email at webmaster@hartparroliver.org with your username and what you'd like your password reset to, and I'll take care of it.

Thanks for your patience
Chris Losey
Former admin Chris L

Return to Site Comments and Suggestions Forum