user rankings

Have something you would like to see on this web site. Something you don't like? Maybe you are having trouble using the forums. Ask here, or email <a href="mailto:webmaster@hartparroliver.org"> webmaster@hartparroliver.org </a>for help.

user rankings

Postby Former admin Chris L » Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:33 pm

I imagine you've all noticed them, the little user rankings under your username on the forums. People with less than 10 posts get "Oliver Forum Newbie" (I just added the word Forum today), then you move up to Oliver Apprentice.

They are handy to tell how much a person has used the forum in the past, and just a fun little way to see who is the biggest talker. But I've thought for awhile that they need overhauled. I am open to suggestions as to what the different levels should be called. We can have as many or as few as we want, and can call them whatever we want. Right now they are set at 1, 10, 100, 500 and 1000 posts with the levels of Oliver Forum Newbie, Oliver Apprentice, Oliver Graduate, Oliver Master and Oliver Posting Freak, respectively.

So what do you think? Let me know what you'd like to see them be and we'll go from there.

Thanks
Chris Losey
Former admin Chris L

Postby calvin innes » Tue Feb 06, 2007 7:18 pm

Hi Chris,
Very interesting :lol: ! It seems like a big skip between 100 and 500 and 500 and 1000. Could you add one at 250 and 750 (or somewhere therabouts) You pick the names.... I lack imagination :wink:
I think it's great to have a little lighthearted fun with the site.
Cal
calvin innes

Return to Site Comments and Suggestions Forum