Classified?

Have something you would like to see on this web site. Something you don't like? Maybe you are having trouble using the forums. Ask here, or email <a href="mailto:webmaster@hartparroliver.org"> webmaster@hartparroliver.org </a>for help.

Classified?

Postby Wrenchbender » Tue Feb 11, 2003 2:09 pm

What would it take to put a classified section on the website? It would be nice to look at for-sale and want-ads that would mostly contain Oliver related subjects. Just curious, WB.
Wrenchbender

Postby Former admin Chris L » Tue Feb 11, 2003 10:21 pm

That shouldn't be too hard to do. I'll look into finding a good program to do it.
I think one capable of pictures would be good. Any other features that you think it should have?
Former admin Chris L

Classified ads

Postby Frank Dodson » Sun Feb 23, 2003 12:03 am

I would like to see a classified section. Since I am an avid Oliver toy collector I sometime will have some that I would like to sell without fooling with ebay. I would like to hear what other members think about having an only Oliver classified section. There could be a nominal fee for the service.:D
Frank Dodson

Postby Andy » Sun Feb 23, 2003 12:37 am

There is a small fee for non-members to place a classified ad in our magazine, but, placing an ad for members is included in our dues. I feel it would be to our benefit to adhere to this long established policy, on our website also.
Andy

Postby doctorsign » Tue Apr 15, 2003 8:29 pm

That sounds like a great idea to me !
doctorsign

Postby cletrac1 » Sun Jul 27, 2003 9:43 am

This still sounds good . Does anyone know about when I should start looking for it ?
cletrac1

classified

Postby chazman » Wed Sep 03, 2003 8:01 pm

great idea. when?
chazman

Postby Laplander » Fri Mar 19, 2004 8:32 pm

I was just going to post a question about this in the Oliver section. I think it's a great idea and will definitely drive up interest in the site and club. If you put one up, have a for sale section and a wanted section and maybe a toys section also. If I can find the name of the program we used for a different website of mine I'll post the link.
Laplander

Postby Former admin Chris L » Fri Mar 19, 2004 11:05 pm

I have had everything ready to go for the forum update for a while now. But I have been holding off for things to settle down here. If something went wrong with the upgrade, it would look like really bad 'timing'. But things have cooled off a bit of late, so maybe now I can get a chance to do it.
I appreciate everybodys patience on this subject.
Chris Losey
Former admin Chris L

Postby 995Lugmatic » Mon Apr 12, 2004 1:59 pm

Yeah Chris, I have been wondering what was going on with the new interface for this board...good to hear that it is still coming

"A closed mouth gathers no feet!"
995Lugmatic

Return to Site Comments and Suggestions Forum