Web site server upgrade

Have something you would like to see on this web site. Something you don't like? Maybe you are having trouble using the forums. Ask here, or email <a href="mailto:webmaster@hartparroliver.org"> webmaster@hartparroliver.org </a>for help.

Web site server upgrade

Postby Former admin Chris L » Fri Jul 01, 2005 8:28 am

I am going to be upgrading the website in the next few days to a better level of service. This will give the site it's own unique IP address, plus give us more storage and transfer, plus some other goodies. But when they move the site to a new server, there's always that chance something might not work right away. Hopefully everything will go fine, and nobody will notice the change, but in the event something goes wrong, please bear with me while I get it fixed.

Thanks!
Chris Losey
Former admin Chris L

Postby edchainsaw » Sat Jul 02, 2005 10:11 pm

what ever you say BOSS your in charge :)

glad your dealing with it not me :) lol.
EDDIE

...now that the election is over, may not all, having a common interest, reunite in a common effort, to save our common country?
A. Lincoln 1864
edchainsaw

Postby Former admin Chris L » Mon Jul 11, 2005 9:27 am

The transfer is done, and everything seems to be working fine. We now have more storage space, and more bandwidth.

It's nice when things go just as planned!!
Chris Losey
Former admin Chris L

Postby edchainsaw » Tue Jul 12, 2005 11:17 pm

job well done sir
EDDIE

...now that the election is over, may not all, having a common interest, reunite in a common effort, to save our common country?
A. Lincoln 1864
edchainsaw

Return to Site Comments and Suggestions Forum