Magazine Cover

Have something you would like to see on this web site. Something you don't like? Maybe you are having trouble using the forums. Ask here, or email <a href="mailto:webmaster@hartparroliver.org"> webmaster@hartparroliver.org </a>for help.

Magazine Cover

Postby OliverEducation » Fri Jan 14, 2005 8:28 am

Hi Chris,
Just wanted to say I loved the cover of the latest HPOCA magazine with all the different Oliver grills! Great job!

Travis C.
---------------
Center for History
part of The Museums at Washington & Chapin
808 West Washington
South Bend, Indiana 46601
(574) 235-9664
www.centerforhistory.org
Read the Oliver history online!
----------------
OliverEducation

Postby Former admin Chris L » Sun Jan 16, 2005 11:05 pm

Travis,

Thank you very much. I spent I don't know how many hours working on that image, so I was hoping it would go over well. I had planned on there being more models, but I just didn't get all of the pictures taken I wanted to. But I'm happy with the way it came out.

A little different subject here. We were in South Bend for New Years, and it looks like the Studebaker Museum is coming along nicely. Do they have a projected opening date yet? I still want to see the old one before they move.
Chris Losey
Former admin Chris L

Postby OliverEducation » Tue Jan 18, 2005 10:53 am

Hi Chris,
Supposedly, it will be open sometime in the fall of 2005. I think they are pretty well ahead of schedule, so I expect that date to stand. The construction company is doing a great job in finishing the building.

I think Studebaker said they would only close for a month (???) to move all the archives and cars to the new location. Don't know that for sure.

Travis Childs
---------------
Center for History
part of The Museums at Washington & Chapin
808 West Washington
South Bend, Indiana 46601
(574) 235-9664
www.centerforhistory.org
Read the Oliver history online!
----------------
OliverEducation

Return to Site Comments and Suggestions Forum