HPOCA Photo Barn

Have something you would like to see on this web site. Something you don't like? Maybe you are having trouble using the forums. Ask here, or email <a href="mailto:webmaster@hartparroliver.org"> webmaster@hartparroliver.org </a>for help.

HPOCA Photo Barn

Postby Former admin Chris L » Thu Dec 09, 2004 10:58 pm

Just a note to let everybody know, the HPOCA's Photo Barn is down right now. Our web server had to make some security changes, and because of that, I need to make some changes to the Photo Barn for it to work again. I should have it fixed in the next day or two if all goes well.

Sorry for the trouble.
Chris Losey
Former admin Chris L

Postby 995Lugmatic » Fri Dec 10, 2004 9:45 am

Hey Chris,
I hope to have a few good digi pics after the christmas season. I will be making the trip up to Dad's place and hope to get pics of everything for you guys. I will PM you when I get it all together so you can put them up for me.

"A closed mouth gathers no feet!"
995Lugmatic

Postby Former admin Chris L » Fri Dec 10, 2004 4:07 pm

Well, it looks like it is fixed. If anybody finds any problems with the Photo Barn, please let me know, so I can fix them.

So far it looks like this security change hasn't affected the forums. Let me know if there any problems in this area as well. One other thing I have done is make it so that you must be a registered user and logged on to view the memberlist. This will prevent the search engines, and ultimately, the spammers from grabbing the list off the site and start plaguing everybody with more junk than they already get. If you want to view the member list for the forums, all you have to do is be logged in.

995Lugmatic:

Send those pictures in!! There's room for plenty more. Get with me when you're ready and I will get you set up.
Chris Losey
Former admin Chris L

Postby Bill Brandt » Mon Apr 18, 2005 8:02 pm

Chris:

What in the name of heaven do we need to do to get registered for the photobarn?

I have a few pictures I'd like to post, but I need some help.

Bill
Brandt

P.S. It sure would be nice if it was as simple as YT photos.
Bill Brandt

Postby Former admin Chris L » Tue Apr 19, 2005 7:02 am

Right now I have it set up where I have to create your user account for the photo barn. The big problem is if I make it too easy, next thing you know, there is all sorts of junk on there that we don't want associated with our club or hobby.
Drop me an email with what you want for a username and password, and I'll get you an album all set up. Once that is done, you can add photos and even create sub-albums to organize them.

I'll see what I can do about making the photo barn a little more user friendly.
Chris Losey
Former admin Chris L

Postby Bill Brandt » Wed Apr 20, 2005 4:55 pm

Chris:

Thanks for the help in getting set up on the photobarn. It's not that bad and it is nice to have place to show off our photos. Just for the heck of it I might stick in a picture of my 4020 one of these days!

The rest of the members should send you that e-mail and share their pictures.

Thanks again.

Bill Brandt
Bill Brandt

Return to Site Comments and Suggestions Forum