WANTED: HARD evidence needed of HG/OC in MILITARY service

Forum for the discussion of Cletrac related topics.

WANTED: HARD evidence needed of HG/OC in MILITARY service

Postby choppa » Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:08 am

(I know I already asked this, but hopefully my new headline will get someones attention)

Looking for HARD evidence in the form of period photos, actual data tags, military “TM”’s, or even close up photos of an actual data plate attached.

I am fairly confident that the military, be it the Army, Air force or whatever branch, purchased and used the post war HG /OC crawlers.

I have been in contact with one individual who sold the remains of an HG-42 Cletrac serial number 28GA 308 , 1947 dated crawler many years ago that had an Air force Data tag on the chassis.

Data tag read: "Developed by USAF FWS Nellis AFB MFG. By Randolph AFB"

What I need is HARD evidence. that is an actual tag, or close up photos.
any era, pre-ww2, during that period or post WW2. basiaclly, any year of HG that was used in the military

wc57doggieboy@yahoo.com
choppa

your artice is fine ,thinks!

Postby diablopop » Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:51 am

I want to say press release is the best medium for promoting a new business or any news or products launched by a company or firm.It is a great medium of getting the

traffic on a website.If i forget some points about press release please share your views.

Postby aakicee » Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:29 am

I have a 1967 oc4 desiel for sale. it runs perfectly does not burn a drop of oil , but needs some work. the tracks are in good shape ( I have street pads on it). the clutches are bad well one side. it also needs new leathers on all the rams and one stem(the tilt ram has a bad stem) I have a coustom trailer for it that is included with the dozer. I also have a planitary steer unit for it. I talked to zimmerman cletrack and they said they would trade me parts if the unit was in good shape (and it is) so if you wanted to put clutch steering back in it you could for free and a little time. I am asking 3500 for the dozer and the trailer.
aakicee

Return to Cletrac Forum