BeGe Company

Forum for the discussion of matters relating to the HPOCA.

BeGe Company

Postby Boco » Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:40 pm

Hello Chris, I can't remember all the invavlement of OLIVER and BEge just wonder how close they where. Mite have found a pan scraper with what I call a loading wheel that has a dolly wheel and tough pull with hydraulics. Just wondering how rare a guesstimat of value, its hard to beleive to find one here in so. Il. If it available to buy want to just preserve the history of items connected to Oliver and partners of the company. Thank you for any insight Boco
Own 1650 and 1850 plus others
Boco

Postby Former admin Chris L » Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:11 am

The information I have on it states that Oliver bought BeGe in 1952, but when White bought Oliver in 1960, the BeGe plant was not included in the purchase. Similar to the Cletrac factory in Cleveland.

Sounds like you have found a Roto-Haul. They are quite rare, but I wouldn't begin to even know where to guess as to its value. Does it look something like this?
Attachments
Oliver World Congress14.JPG
Roto-Haul
Oliver World Congress14.JPG (73.74 KiB) Viewed 4335 times
Chris Losey
Former admin Chris L

Postby Boco » Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:44 pm

Hello Chris roto hual is for sale maybe by weight it is suppose to be in working order. Finished my project of putting charlyn power steering on a 77 Ind, boy did it help. Last owner said going up a big hill he would be in 3rd gear, it weights in at 9400 lb. with out water in the tires, it will pickup the back of a M farmall up. Just got mag. yesterday U S Postal coming south is slow, Oh its deer season ah ah. Shoes today prom dresses next. Your time with the magazine has been the best for all your readers you have been a BIG asset for the HPOCA and Mr. J. too. Just don't fade away have enjoyed your work very much. Hope to meet you at a show some day again. Boco
Own 1650 and 1850 plus others
Boco

Return to HPOCA Forum