Decals??

A forum for the discussion of White tractors and farm machinery.

Decals??

Postby WyleWD » Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:24 pm

Anyone have or know of a source to get the "WHITE" decals in 3 and or 5" high letters??? Can't seem to find them anywhere. Thanks in advance for any help. WD
If everyone is thinking alike... then someone isn't thinking. Patton
WyleWD

decals

Postby chucksoliver77 » Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:04 pm

Wyle, Try Vickroy Farm Service @ 740-654-3596. Jim can make most decals. Chuck
chucksoliver77

Postby WyleWD » Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:06 am

Thanks Chuck!! That is a heck of a note.... I've searched for 2 months now and here they are only half an hour from here. :oops: Thanks again. WD
If everyone is thinking alike... then someone isn't thinking. Patton
WyleWD

Postby sajjad123 » Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:41 am

Went out today and started the 2-85. Let her warm up raised the loader, put in gear and tried to steer...wouldn't budge. I have 3pt hitch working, loader, clutch, brakes, but not steering. I have taken weight off of the front tires and get them to move a little but grabbing a tire and shoving on it. No movement in the steering wheel though and not more than a little in the front end. I can't see any leaks and I have enough hydraulic pressure on the loader to lift the front of the tractor as well as it ever has. 3pt hitch works as well as ever. Where is the problem?
The tractor is parked outside and when I last used the tractor about 2 weeks ago it steered as well as ever. I've tried to heat the steering shaft just under the steering wheel with a propane torch because I thought it might be frozen there. Nothing changed. Not sure where to go next. Any ideas?
aliiiiiii
sajjad123

Postby H. Deckler » Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:06 pm

Sounds as though water entered the steering shaft and is frozen, may be close to the steering control unit where heat near the steering wheel may not reach. May have to try getting the heat closer to the steering control unit.
H. Deckler

Return to White Forum