hart parr 70 parts ?

Forum for the discussion of Hart-Parr related topics

hart parr 70 parts ?

Postby woprs50 » Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:47 am

anyone making reproduction hoods fenders grills or rear side covers and batteryboxes for a 36 hp oliver 70 ive been looking but cant seem to find any just drug my hp out of the woods and am starting to restore it and there is no hope of saving any of my sheetmetal

also anyone have pics of there hp 70s ? all the pics ive found the stripe on the frame ends where it meets the transmission i pulled the pulley off mine and found green paint and a red or orange stripe continuing at least to the brake drum ( only paint left anywhere on the tractor ) wondering if mine stopped there or went all the way around the tractor ? and if the stripe on mine is supposed to be red or orange ? i scraped some grease off and it appears to be red but not for sure ?

any help would be greatly appreciated
thanks
Chad
woprs50

info for parts

Postby geraldorwig » Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:41 pm

not sure about hoods, fenders, or panels but for battery boxes you need to contact Bill Campbell, he could probably help you (705)488-2802 or
wncampbell@auracom.com
gook luck!
geraldorwig

Postby 39LC » Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:43 pm

My memory is just about shot, but I got side panels, both front and rear and a hood for my 1936. I thought I got the hood from Stiner or somebody. The side panels I got from a fella in Canada.
One of those fellas might be able to help you.

Good luck 39LC
39LC

Postby calvin innes » Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:45 am

Hi,
Here is info that may help.
Lynch Farms of Eaton, Ohio phone#937-456-6686 lynchfarms@earthlink.net
They have reproduction sheet metal parts for the Hart-Parr 70 and advertise having hoods. I had purchased the louvered side panels and they were excelllent.
Hope this helps,
Cal
calvin innes

Postby zhuo1005 » Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:27 pm

Thanks for sharing

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
evening dresses|column wedding dresses
zhuo1005

Postby highcropman » Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:41 am

I have a nice set of fenders for HP 70 might sell, PM me for more info
highcropman

Postby mmo2player » Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:06 am

Enter the world of cheats, robots, private servers and packages that could do your projects to suit your needs. Feels like one thing many people would like to possess in person, proper? But also in the joy of Gielinor, it's actually probable. These kinds of is the interest in finding a shortcut how the Web will be populated along with sites, message boards and also chat rooms focused on breaking the actual program code so meticulously devised through Jagex.
mmo2player

Re: hart parr 70 parts ?

Postby orchard70 » Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:56 pm

I have the repro. plowshare radiator caps in both alum and brass. Thanks, bob.
woprs50 wrote:anyone making reproduction hoods fenders grills or rear side covers and batteryboxes for a 36 hp oliver 70 ive been looking but cant seem to find any just drug my hp out of the woods and am starting to restore it and there is no hope of saving any of my sheetmetal

also anyone have pics of there hp 70s ? all the pics ive found the stripe on the frame ends where it meets the transmission i pulled the pulley off mine and found green paint and a red or orange stripe continuing at least to the brake drum ( only paint left anywhere on the tractor ) wondering if mine stopped there or went all the way around the tractor ? and if the stripe on mine is supposed to be red or orange ? i scraped some grease off and it appears to be red but not for sure ?

any help would be greatly appreciated
thanks
Chad
orchard70

Return to Hart Parr Forum