WHERE CAN I GET....

Forum for the discussion of Hart-Parr related topics

WHERE CAN I GET....

Postby calvin innes » Sat Oct 22, 2005 8:56 pm

DOES ANYONE HAVE OR DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN GET THE CORRECT RADIATOR CAP FOR A 1937 HART-PARR OLIVER 70. NEW OR REPRODUCTION IS ACCEPTABLE. HAS ANYONE EVER MADE A REPRODUCTION?
CAL
calvin innes

Postby Wink » Thu Mar 02, 2006 12:08 am

OOPS! Well, I do need side panels....but your request is about radiator caps. I also need a cap...any suggestions?
Thanks,
Wink
Wink & Ginger Thornton,
Yucca Valley Ca., USA
KG6TVW, KG6TVV
The older the violin....the sweeter the music!
http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumIn ... 951078&pw=
Wink

Postby Terry » Thu Mar 02, 2006 2:13 pm

I believe that the last one I purchased was from Bill Campbell. Check his ad in the magazine. Terry.
Terry

Postby Wink » Thu Mar 02, 2006 2:56 pm

Thanks for the reply Terry,
You mentioned "The Magazine" I'm not aware of one...but i'd like to subscribe if I had the information! (I'm a newbie....does it show!?)
Thanks again,
Wink
Wink & Ginger Thornton,
Yucca Valley Ca., USA
KG6TVW, KG6TVV
The older the violin....the sweeter the music!
http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumIn ... 951078&pw=
Wink

Postby Oliver66 » Thu Mar 02, 2006 6:48 pm

Wink:

"The Magazine" that Terry is referring to is our club magazine, the Hart-Parr Oliver Collector. It is a full color magazine that we publish 6 times a year. With the March / April issue we increased the size to 60 pages. Here is some additional info:

The Hart-Parr Oliver Collectors Association is the ultimate source of info for true tractor enthusiasts!

As an official member of the Hart-Parr Oliver Collectors Association you will enjoy the premier magazine dedicated entirely to the Hart-Parr, Oliver and Cletrac tractors and equipment line.
Filled with fascinating features, historical highlights, detailed restorations, technical tips, upcoming event listings, and classified ads, the Hart-Parr Oliver Collector is your link to the Hart-Parr and Oliver community of collectors and enthusiasts. To learn more about the Hart Parr Oliver Collector Magazine, be sure to visit our Magazine page.

Join the HPOCA today, and you'll get a FREE Collectible Pewter Keychain, an HPOCA Membership Card, Membership Decal, plus one 50-word classified ad per member, per issue, of the Hart-Parr Oliver Collector. You will also get FREE access to the “members only” section of www.hartparroliver.org.

For more info, on the opening page of this web site click on the button that says "Magazine". After that, if you would like to become a member click on the button that says "Membership".

Hope this helps!

--Marc Sletten--
Oliver66

Postby jacketsodaly » Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:00 am

The Magazine" that Terry is referring to is our club magazine, the Hart-Parr Oliver Collector. It is a full color magazine that we publish 6 times a year. With the March / April issue we increased the size to 60 pages. Here is some additional info:

The Hart-Parr Oliver Collectors Association is the ultimate source of info for true tractor enthusiasts!

As an official member of the Hart-Parr Oliver Collectors Association you will enjoy the premier magazine dedicated entirely to the Hart-Parr, Oliver and Cletrac tractors and equipment line.
Filled with fascinating features, historical highlights, detailed restorations, technical tips, upcoming event listings, and classified ads, the Hart-Parr Oliver Collector is your link to the Hart-Parr and Oliver community of collectors and enthusiasts. To learn more about the Hart Parr Oliver Collector Magazine, be sure to visit our Magazine page.

I agree with you, thanks!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mother of the bride dresses|plus size bridesmaid dresses
jacketsodaly

Radiator Cap

Postby orchard70 » Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:59 pm

What cap are looking for, the plowshare caps I have at 4bobclark@gmail.com .
Attachments
MVC-004S.JPG
MVC-004S.JPG (15.31 KiB) Viewed 5982 times
orchard70

Postby politesheepish » Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:51 pm

Wink wrote:Thanks for the reply Terry,
You mentioned "The Magazine" I'm not aware of one...but i'd like to subscribe if I had the information! (I'm a newbie....does it show!?)
Thanks again,
Wink

i agree with you..thank you
politesheepish

Return to Hart Parr Forum