Hey Duane

Have a question about the HPOCA? Ask our club President, and he'll do his best to get you an answer. This forum is open to everybody.

Hey Duane

Postby SPeterson » Sun May 10, 2009 6:06 pm

I don't see to many questions asked of the new president so I thought I would break the ice. Duane, what kind of goodies did you find in LeSueur at the swap meet this Spring?
Steve
SPeterson

Postby edchainsaw » Wed May 13, 2009 10:57 pm

I would like to know if any of the past Presidents or the President have even read the board lately... not that it is really that important.. just wandering
EDDIE

...now that the election is over, may not all, having a common interest, reunite in a common effort, to save our common country?
A. Lincoln 1864
edchainsaw

Postby Wrenchbender » Thu May 14, 2009 7:24 am

Hey Ed,

I usually check in every day. Too wet to be busy in the fields.

I just don't know how to get more members and others to use the site.

John Hume

PS Duane, I thought your President's column was very good in the latest magazine, simple and to the point!
Wrenchbender

Postby edchainsaw » Sun May 17, 2009 10:01 pm

hey John Glad to hear from you.... its been a busy frew days.. almost 6 in of rain since last wendsday... dad and I went to portland-- probably never (hopefully if we do its because we have everythign planted) again.

I dont know how either--- I know a few that look at YTmag but dont look here.. I dont know.
EDDIE

...now that the election is over, may not all, having a common interest, reunite in a common effort, to save our common country?
A. Lincoln 1864
edchainsaw

Return to Ask the HPOCA President