Credit Card Question

Have a question about the HPOCA? Ask our club President, and he'll do his best to get you an answer. This forum is open to everybody.

Credit Card Question

Postby edchainsaw » Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:16 pm

I am still using my Card-- does the club still get any benifit from this arrangement with the card company or is it just a prretty pic on the card now????
EDDIE

...now that the election is over, may not all, having a common interest, reunite in a common effort, to save our common country?
A. Lincoln 1864
edchainsaw

Postby Wrenchbender » Sat Jul 22, 2006 3:31 pm

Hi Ed,

Yes, we still do get income from members using the HPOCA credit card. I can't tell you how much exactly, but several members do use them.

John.
Wrenchbender

Postby edchainsaw » Sat Jul 22, 2006 10:49 pm

well I was just checking --- I know a lot of the card companies had stopped giving back like that and if they had... well I would think twice about using it so much :)
EDDIE

...now that the election is over, may not all, having a common interest, reunite in a common effort, to save our common country?
A. Lincoln 1864
edchainsaw

How do you get a HPOCA credit card?

Postby BuckeyeJoeG » Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:42 pm

I am interested in applying for a HPOCA credit card. Can you still apply for one? If so how do you apply for one?
BuckeyeJoeG

Re:

Postby Andy » Thu Aug 17, 2006 6:31 am

Hey Joe,
If you catch me at Dover, I will get an answer for your question. I am sure they are still available, just need to chase down the info for you.
Take care!!!
Andy
Andy

Return to Ask the HPOCA President