Is This Forum for Members Only?

Have a question about the HPOCA? Ask our club President, and he'll do his best to get you an answer. This forum is open to everybody.

Is This Forum for Members Only?

Postby Bill Brandt » Sat Apr 15, 2006 6:51 am

John:

With the new format of the forums did Chris make this members only?

I'd think you'd want the capability to answer questions, if any, from non-members as well as members.

Bill Brandt
Bill Brandt

Postby Former admin Chris L » Sat Apr 15, 2006 8:21 am

I'm not trying to step on John's toes here, just letting you know that the Ask the HPOCA President is still open to everybody, members and non-members.

You must still have a username and be loggged in to post here, but that is all that is required. As to being logged in, if I didn't have it that way, the forums would have a LOT of spam on them. That's part of our visitors everyday, automated spammers that don't get through.

If anybody is having trouble posting here, or on any forum, please let me know so I can fix it.

Thanks
Chris Losey
Former admin Chris L

Postby Bill Brandt » Sat Apr 15, 2006 8:49 pm

John:

I am thinking that the next time someone asks a question on your forum I'm going to answer it.

I know Chris and Andy are probably well qualified to answer like they did, but if you are going to let guys do that they should at least start their answer with words the effect, "I talked to John about this question and he asked that I answer it."

To be honest if I'd have wanted an answer from Chris I would have asked my question on the Site forum.

Bill Brandt
Bill Brandt

Postby Former admin Chris L » Tue Apr 18, 2006 7:00 am

Bill,

I apologize for answering your question. Hopefully John will be able to give you the answers that you need.
Chris Losey
Former admin Chris L

Postby Wrenchbender » Tue Apr 18, 2006 7:25 am

Chris

I didn't see aproblem with you answering the question, plus you added technical insight that I couldn't.

Bill, the question was answered, why should I repeat? John.
Wrenchbender

Return to Ask the HPOCA President