topic

Have a question about the HPOCA? Ask our club President, and he'll do his best to get you an answer. This forum is open to everybody.

topic

Postby edchainsaw » Thu Aug 11, 2005 10:50 pm

we've not heard anything for a while how are things up north?
EDDIE

...now that the election is over, may not all, having a common interest, reunite in a common effort, to save our common country?
A. Lincoln 1864
edchainsaw

Postby Wrenchbender » Fri Aug 12, 2005 7:12 am

Hi Ed,

When you say "up north" I'm not sure what you mean.

If you're talking up north at my place, I've been trying to bale hay among the rain showers. I think the weather people have missed the forecast more than ever lately!

If you're talking up north at Baraboo, things seem to be in order there. I've spoke with Jim Twohig, president of the Badgerland chapter, and worked out plans for the banquet Sat. night. The guest speaker that night will be Wayne Wiltse. I'm not sure what the topic will be, but I know his interest is in the older Hart/Parr tractors.

The board meeting is set for Thursday night at 7:00 pm, on the show grounds. The membership meeting will be Sat. afternoon at 3:00 pm on the show grounds. Locations will be posted at the show.

The new membership directories have arrived and will be available at the show. Hat pins in the shape of Wisconsin with a Super 44 will be given out to all exhibitors.

I hope this answers some of your questions. John.
Wrenchbender

Postby edchainsaw » Sun Aug 14, 2005 12:07 am

GOOD

I am glad
really I was asking about both things

I to LOST a patch of hay this week... not much of one but enough to say I would have been done---- and I got me and the baler wet too..

as bad as I wanted to make the show this year my travel has been eliminated for a few weeks do to work not getting done during the previous month (truck has a load of corn on it from 3 wks ago)

take care.
EDDIE

...now that the election is over, may not all, having a common interest, reunite in a common effort, to save our common country?
A. Lincoln 1864
edchainsaw

Return to Ask the HPOCA President