HPO Foundation

Have a question about the HPOCA? Ask our club President, and he'll do his best to get you an answer. This forum is open to everybody.

HPO Foundation

Postby Bill Brandt » Sat Jan 22, 2005 8:18 am

First of all I would like to thank both John and Chris for reacting in such a positive manner to the suggestion that an "Ask the HPOCA President" forum be established.

I would like to know if you or someone else is going to give a presentation at the Moline Winter Get Together on the status of the HPO Foundation. Being an old government employee, I would like to know what are the goals of the foundation, actions taken and progress made since the last winter meeting and of course the finacnical outlook for the foundation.

Thanks again for the new forum and your reply.

Bill Brandt
Bill Brandt

Postby Wrenchbender » Sat Jan 22, 2005 9:36 am

Hi Bill,

I just talked to Sparky Duroe, he said no problem in having a report and presentation about HPO and the fund-raising efforts.

John.
Wrenchbender

Postby Patel12 » Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:33 am

I would like to know if you or someone else is going to give a presentation at the Moline Winter Get Together on the status of the HPO Foundation. Being an old government employee, I would like to know what are the goals of the foundation, actions taken and progress made since the last winter meeting and of course the finacnical outlook for the foundation.
Patel12

Return to Ask the HPOCA President