Row 77 overhaul kit

Forum for the discussion of Oliver related topics.

Row 77 overhaul kit

Postby AaronH » Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:09 pm

Howdy all,

New to the forum, but not to equipment. I've got a '51 gas row 77 that's been waiting patiently for time, money, and ambition. I've got the time and the money now. I'm starting to think I might have the ambition too. The engine is very very tired. It eats as much oil as it does gas and as a result fouls plugs like nobody's business. Last time I had it running (several years ago) it would drop a cylinder or two constantly. So, I'm in the market for a complete overhaul kit for it. I was hoping that someone could point me to a source for a quality kit. Since my wallet has been getting thicker it causes me to lean to the left when I sit down. So, it will be nice to get leveled back out.

I bought it as a bareback. I'd also be interested in a good used hydraulic hitch for it within reasonable driving distance. It had a hitch on it, but the guy that sold it to me kept it for his replacement tractor.

I'm an Allis guy (don't hold it against me) but I will say that the sound of an Oliver running has everyone else beat hands down.

Thanks in advance,
Aaron from Alto, MI

'53 Allis WD45
'51 Oliver Row 77
2 '47/'48 Cat D2's
a basket case Kubota
enough other stuff lying around to outfit a small army
AaronH

Re: Row 77 overhaul kit

Postby Peugeot rider » Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:57 am

Korves Oliver is a great source of parts for these tractors. You can find the link to there web site in Link part of this web site, or call 618-939-6681.
Gary
GL
Peugeot rider

Return to Oliver Forum